INSPIRING OTHERS TO CHANGE THE WORLD THROUGH MUSIC
an opportunity to experience change
In order to register for a course at the Anguilla Music Academy students must meet the following points of eligibility and complete the Registration Form and Supplementary Forms downloadable below.
- Students should have a serious interest in music and a desire to broaden their musical knowledge and appreciation
- Students should have fundamental composition, songwriting skills and should have basic computer knowledge.
- Students should be passionate about pursuing a career in music
- Students should demonstrate a visionary spirit and be willing to take on a leadership role within the group
- Playing an instrument (piano) is an asset but not necessary
Students will be required to:
- Attend the entire academic year program
- Attend required performances throughout the duration of the academic year
- Be active participants in the program, helping to contribute to its success
- Act as student ambassadors for the Anguilla Music Academy
Fall 2017 Courses : REGISTRATION DEADLINE February 25th 2017
Introduction to Music Production & Engineering - March 6th, 2107 : This course provides a broad introduction to the techniques and concepts of music production and engineer. The following topics will be covered in the three (3) month semester.
- Fundamentals of analog and digital audio
- Signal flow and principles of signal processing (reverberation, delay, equalisation, compression, and other effects)
- Microphone and loudspeaker technology
- Music production and recording techniques in both analog and digital domains using analog hardware as well as Digital Audio Workstations and music creation/editing software
- Pre-production, arranging, composition and mixing
- Instrumental and vocal production
- MIDI sequencing and programming
Cost: US$500.00 Youth 4:30PM - 7:00PM |
Cost: US$750.00 Adults 8:00PM - 10:00PM